In air ducts of ventilation and air conditioning plant to enhance room comfort and to optimize energy consumption by providing demand-controlled ventilation. The sensor acquires:
- CO2 concentrations
- VOC concentrations as an indication of odors in the duct air, such as tobacco smoke, body odor, or material fumes
- The relative humidity of the duct air
- The duct air temperature
Sensors QPM1100 and QPM21… can be used as a:
- Control sensor in the supply or extract air duct
- Transmitter for building automation and control systems and / or display units (QPM21…D only)
- Acquisition of CO2 and VOC concentrations:
- In party rooms, lounges, fair pavillions and exhibition halls, restaurants, canteens, shopping malls, sports gymnasiums, sales rooms, and conference rooms
- Acquisition of CO2 concentrations:
In ventilation plant of rooms with varying occupancy levels where smoking is prohibited, such as museums, theatres, movie theatres, auditoriums, office spaces and school rooms
- The QPM21… sensors are not suited for use as safety devices, such as gas or smoke warning devices!
- The sensors must not be used outdoors!