The T6820 series controllers are a microprocessorbased controller. The controllers provided RS-485 communicating interface and Modbus protocol for system integration.
The controllers can be setting by the WS-069 series or master controller or operating by the BAS system. The controllers are designed to on/off control the fans, valves or electric heaters in fan-coil and air conditioner applications.
Models are available for heating, cooling or ventilating control of 2-pipe or 4-pipe fan-coil units. The controllers provided LEDs for power, fan speed, valve status and auxiliary output indication.
The fan speed can be setting by the WS-069 series or master controller or operating by the BAS system. It is wired to run high, medium, low speed continuously or automatic fan speed changeably.
- 2-pipe fan coil units
- 4-pipe fan coil units
- Unit air-conditioner
- BAS system integration
- Built-in RS-485 communicating interface
- Provided Modbus protocol for system integration
- Provided system or local control function
- Provided ON/OFF control output signal
- Changeable heating, cooling and ventilating mode control
- Changeable high, medium, low and automatic fan speed control
- Adjustable high and low setpoint limits
- Controller address is set by DIP switch combination in each controller
- Provided auxiliary control output for interlocking control application
- Provided low temperature protecting function
- Provided power failures re-start function
- Non-volatile memory (EEPROM) retains user settings during power loss
- Provided 7 LEDs for power on, high speed, medium speed, low speed, valve open, valve close, auxiliary control output indication
- Steel housing makes this controller ideal for locating on the fan-coil units or air-conditioner
- Wireless remote control available(optional)