The RTC585 digital thermostats are designed for ON/OFF control of the valve, or the valve and fan in 2- pipe fan-coil application.
The thermostat operates an on/off valve to provide control at the desired setpoint temperature.
Fan-coil thermostat models are available with constant fan operation, and have a three-speed + Auto. fan selector switch with low, medium and high settings.
The fan can also be controlled from the thermostat. In some cases it is wired to run continuously, and can be switched off with the system ON/OFF switch.
Heat/cool changeover operation is also possible on all versions. This function can be accomplished by changing the Heat/Cool parameter in SETUP mode.
- Operate panel + control box + B-type remote sensor(Optional) design. Installing remote sensor on return air area to sense room temperature more accurate.
- Wireless remote controller available.(Optional)
- Easy-to-see LED display
- Vertical/Horizontal panel selectable. Panel plate can choose among complex or simplified Chinese character or English character.
- Heat/Cool mode adjustable. 110/220Vac select by jumper.
- Remote controller of chiller
- Double CPU and FUZZY logic design.
- 3-Speed + Auto. Fan speed.
- Build in 0.5~24H clock for timer power on/off setting.
- Switch Room or Setting temperature display.
- Ability to display temperature sensor failure for easier troubleshooting
- Suitable for use with Honeywell VC40/VC60 series and V4043/V4044 valves and compressor starters/relays up to 2A full load rating