T9275A Electronic Temperature Controller
This standalone microprocessor based LCD temperature controller provides proportional plus integral (P+I) and on/off temperature control for commercial Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning systems such as Hydronic Heating, Air Handling Unit, Heating Exchanger or Condensing Tower.
The T9275A1002 has a modulating analog 2 to 10Vdc or 4 to 20mA output and a 2A on/off output to realize various optional control functions including cool/heat changeover, cool/heat sequence control, emergency interlocking and auto-alarming control.
- PI (proportional plus integral) control action provides accurate, stable and comfortable temperature control.
- Be able to use with series 70 direct-coupled damper actuator or valve actuators like ML7420, ML7421 or ML7984.
- Big bakclit LCD to display both setting and measured value together features friendly user interface.
- Adjustable Zero Energy Band, On/Off Differential, Proportional Band and Temperature Offset.
- Analog output is manually setting available to be convenient for installation commission
- Optional 2 to 10Vdc or 4 to 20mA and reversible analog output
- Selectable internal and external temperature sensor.
- Match with Honeywell standard NTC20 temperature sensors.
- Wide temperature control range (–20 to 1100C by using external temperature sensor) is suitable for extreme temperature control such as steam and ice water.
- Meet various mounting requirements—direct wall mounting, front panel mounting and standard DIN rail mounting.
- Selectable horizontal or vertical wiring direction.
- Pluggable terminal block allows pre-wiring outside of the controller.
- Concisely designed push button for easy operation
- Compact size and slim design provide elegant and attractive modern style appearance.