Siemens OpenAir™ GND Series Electronic Damper Actuator
UL Listed Fire/Smoke and Smoke Control Dampers 2-Position, 15-second Run Time, 15-second Spring Return Time
The OpenAir direct coupled, fast-acting, two-position, spring return electronic actuators are available as 24 Vac/dc, 120 Vac, and 230 Vac models. They are intended for use on UL-listed smoke control dampers and combination fire/smoke rated dampers.
- Optional built-in auxiliary switches: Fixed switch points at 5° and 85° rotation.
- Optional built-in Electronic Fusible Link (EFL) capability with four temperature ratings: 165°F (74°C), 212°F (100°C), 250°F (121°C), 350°F (177°C).
- Reversible fail-safe spring return.
- All metal housing.
- Pre-cabled Teflon® insulated lead wires.
- Fifteen-second operation at rated torque, temperature and voltage.
This actuator is used for the control of dampers requiring up to 53 lb-in (6 Nm) driving torque. It is intended for control of UL-listed smoke control dampers and combination fire/smoke HVAC dampers. This actuator is designed to meet the 2002 revisions to the UL 555/555S and the AMCA Standard 520 specifications.