OpenAir GGD Electronic Damper Actuator
Designed for UL Listed Fire/Smoke and Smoke Control Dampers
2- Position, 15-second Runtime
15-second Spring Return Time
The OpenAir direct-coupled, fast-acting, two-position, spring return electronic actuators are available as 24 Vac, 115 Vac, and 230 Vac models. They are intended for use on UL listed smoke control dampers or combination fire/smoke rated dampers.
- High temperature rated drive system.
- Reversible fail-safe spring return.
- All metal housing.
- Teflon® insulated lead wires.
- Mechanical range adjustment.
- Multiple shaft couplings available; will accommodate up to 1.05-inch shafts.
- Fifteen second nominal open time; 15-second nominal spring return time.
- Fixed dual end switches models available: 5° and 85°
This actuator is used for the control of dampers requiring up to 142 lb-in (16 Nm) driving torque. It is intended for control of UL listed smoke control dampers or combination fire/smoke HVAC dampers. This actuator is designed to meet the 1999 revisions to the UL 555S and AMCA 500-D specifications. Minimum stall torque 350 lb-in.