Thermostatic expansion valves series TMV are used in general refrigeration and for original equipment. Plants with one or more circuits such as refrigerated cabinets even with cramped mounting conditions, ice and cream
machines, milk cooling units, water chillers, vehicle air conditioning systems, cold stores, and air conditioning systems.
- TMV / TMVBL: with internal pressure equalisation; for single injection in installations with one or more cooling circuits.
- TMVX / TMVXBL: with external pressure equalisation; for optimal evaporation effectiveness in all applications. Obligatory for multiple injection by liquid distributors.
- Combi adsorber charge
- The same valve can be used for different refrigerants (see table on page 44)
- Controller charge is high sensitive and responsive thus lowest possible level of superheat can be achieved
- Charge is not sensitive to effects of temperature on the capillary tube and valve head
- Damping characteristic results in stable control behaviour
- Suitable for systems with hot gas defrosting
- Adjustable superheat setting
- Flare connections: TMV, TMVX
- Flare / solder connections: TMVBL, TMVXBL
- Extreme durable due to stainless steel head and stainless steel diaphragm welded using protective gas
- Interchangeable orifice cartridges
- R134a, R401A
- R22, R407C, R407A, R422D
- R404A, R507A, R402A, R407B