Honeywell S245S Safety Valve
High performance valve for compressed air
The S 245 S safety valves are direct loaded high performance safety valves with lifting device. The venting bonnet
discharges the medium downwards.
The S 245 S safety valves protect fixed vessels containing granular or powdered materials or silo tank vehicles containing
fluids, granular or powdered materials which are unloaded using compressed air.
- Sturdy metal construction
- Shakeproof lifting mechanism admitting no additional load
- Rubber bellows for protection of moving parts
- Venting bonnet for downwards discharge of fluid
- Approved to AD information sheet A 2 and to VdTÜV information sheet safety valve 100 for set relief pressure between 0.9 and 4.3 bar
- Set pressure adjustment at factory
- Standard pressure settings between 0.9 and 4.3 bar in steps of 0.1 bar
- Reliable and proved
- Certified to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG, Reference No. CE 0035
Range of Application
- Compressed air for discharge of granular powdered materials from fixed vessels
- For liquid, granular or powdered materials from silo tank vehicles.