Honeywell R7428B Constant RH & Temperature Controller with Modbus
- R7428B1005 Controller uses direct digital control technology to provide accurate and efficient operation for both Relative Humidity and Temperature controls of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Parameters are preset for plug and play operation and provide different control strategies for optimum system performance.
- The controller performs proportional plus integral and deviation (PID) control and covers all space, supply air, water flow, heater and humidifier applications within the specified ranges of 0℃ to 100℃ for temperature and 10% to 99% for relative humidity. Standard NTC 20K ohm temperature sensors can be used.
- The modern design with its easy to operate user interface and large LCD allows complete flexibility of control system design, accurate parameter setting, and display of actual temperature and relative humidity value, setpoints and outputs.
- All the parameters in the controller can be read/write by the facility management system like Honeywell SymmetrE via Modbus RTU protocol (9600bps, 1 stop bit, none parity).
- Cost effective solution for constant temperature and relative humidity control.
- Large LCD screen with back-light provides user-friendly MMI.
- Standard DIN rail or control panel mounting compatible.
- High resolution provides accurate control: 0.1°C for Temp & 0.1% for RH.
- Temp & RH value setting provides direct digital control.
- Preserve setting value while power failure.
- PID (Proportional Integral Deviation) control.
- Pre-configured application, no programming needed.
- Provide dual display for both Temp & RH.
- Selectable direct/reverse acting analog output.
- Sensor failure indication.
- For air-handing Unit control or universal control
- Dew point value will be calculated by temp. and RH%
- Modbus® communication device — Modbus® RTU protocol (9600bps, 1 stop bit, none parity)