When installed in forced air heating and cooling systems, theUV100A2008 Coil Irradiation Ultraviolet Air Treatment Systemkills airborne and surface micro-organism contaminants.
- UV-C light kills airborne and surface bacteria.
- Continuously emits ultraviolet energy.
- UV lamp does not produce ozone.
- Sealed unit design prevents accidental installer and homeowner contact with the voltage and with the ultraviolet rays.
- Safe design prevents lamps from lighting unless the base is correctly mounted on the HVAC duct.
- Light pipe to safely view the lamp operation.
- Power cord that plugs into 240 Vac electrical outlet.
- Quick and easy lamp replacement.
- Easy lamp maintenance.
- AIRWATCH™ Indicator can be installed to remind customers when to change lamp.
- To capture and minimize micro-organism pass-through in residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, combine the Ultraviolet Air Treatment System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that includes an electronic air cleaner.