AQS series transmitters are designed for use with building automation, energy management, and computer/ monitoring systems.
These sensors can be used for HVAC system, hospitals, greenhouse, food storage, and incubators.
- State-of-the-art Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology to measure carbon dioxide gas
- 4~20 mA, / 2~10 VDC output selectable
- Mod-bus and relay output built in
- LCD display option for both Space / Duct
- CO2 range is selectable by jumper
- High reliability & accuracy
- Relay output range can adjust by mod-bus
- Rapid response