The EC3 is a stand-alone universal superheat controller for stable superheat control with stepper motor driven electronic control valves and is used for air conditioning, refrigeration and industrial applications such as chillers, industrial process cooling rooftops, heat pumps, package units, close controls, cold room, food process and air driers. The EC3-X33 requires the use of the ECD-002 display key pad unit for setting up the controller.
- Superheat control in conjuction with Emerson stepper motor driven electrical control valves EX4-EX8
- Limitation of evaporating pressure (MOP)
- Low and high superheat alarm
- Monitoring of sensors and sensor wiring and detection of sensor and wiring failures
- Intelligent alarm management to protect the compressor, i.e fail safe operation
- Integral rechargeable battery to close EX control valves in case of power loss.
- Electrical connection via plug-in type screw terminal
- Aluminum housing for DIN rail mounting