The T9700 series digital temperature controller is a microprocessor-based controller with digital LCD display.
Models are available for modulating heating or cooling control of air handling units, 2-pipe or 4-pipe unitary equipment.
The controller provided proportional plus integral (PI) control with modulating control output.
- LCD digital display of room ambient or remote temperature
- User selected temperature setting on demand
- Adjustable heating and cooling mode control
- Adjustable maximum and minimum setpoint limits
- Proportional plus integral (PI) advanced control
- Selectable direct/reverse acting output
- Selectable 4 to 20 mA or 2 to 10 Vdc signal output
- Adjustable minimum and maximum output signal limits
- Output limited for over load protection
- Non-volatile memory (EEPROM) retains user settings during power loss
- Self-diagnostic feature
- Selectable build-in or remote temperature sensor
- Adjustable deadband (T9704C only)