Differential pressure sensor, suitable for gases or liquids, for the measurement of pressure differentials in HVAC systems.
- Ceramic measuring system
- Robust construction for highly reliable operation
- For neutral and mildly corrosive liquids and gases
- Supply voltage DC 11…33 V
- DC 4…20 mA output signal
- Male-threaded G1/8″ connection
- Delivery includes 2 screwed fittings for copper pipes, 6 mm diameter
For slightly aggressive liquids and gases. With threaded connections G1/8″.
Including mounting bracket and 2 screwed fittings for copper pipe, 6 mm dia.
*Not suitable for use with ammonia or freones.