The T7079 Electronic Remote Sensor Temperature Controller is capable of providing on-off temperature control for ducts, tanks, heating and refrigeration units, greenhouses, animal confinement buildings and other applications where electronic accuracy in addition to remote sensing is desired.
• Switch selection of heat or cool mode.
• Temperature sensing up to 400 feet.
• Does not require field calibration.
• 10K NTC temperature sensor.
• Wide setpoint temperature range.
• LED annunciation for both power on and relay state.
• Dual setpoint scale (°F and °C).
• Isolation transformer for 24 Vac input.
• Single- or Dual-stage output.