Honeywell S245B Safety Valve
High performance valve for compressed air
Safety valves of this type are direct loaded high performance safety valves with lifting device. They protect pressurized compressed air vessels (cylinders, tanks) against excessive pressure.
Safety valves of this type are used for compressors and other industrial purposes.
- Sturdy metal construction
- Shakeproof lifting mechanism admitting no additional load
- Approved by VdTÜV for pressure range from 0.5 – 30.0 bar
- Approved by ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) for pressure range 2.8 – 30.0 bar (41 – 435 PSI)
- Certified to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC, Reference No. CE 0035
- Set pressure adjustment at factory
- Set pressure settings possible between 0.5 and 30 bar in steps of 0.1 bar
- Light weight
Range of Application
- Compressed air.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non inflammable gases which may be discharged to atmosphere.
- Not suitable for oxygen and steam.