The ML7984 is a self-contained, self-adjusting, linear motorized linkage that mounts directly onto V5011 two-way or V5013 three-way valves and provides up to 19 mm (3/4″) of linear travel (stem lift). For use with Series 70 2-10Vdc;4-20mA and Series 90 135Ω; Electronic “Super Mod” modulating controllers.
- Allows the use of one common transformer power supply for multiple actuators and controllers
- Self-contained, motorized valve linkage
- Linkage self-adjusts to valve stroke of 1/2 to 1 in. (12 to 25 mm)
- Multi-pose mounting
- Strong valve seat closing force 160 lbf (710 N)
- Compact size for easy installation in confined area.
- One device for either 24 Vac or 28 Vdc power supply application
- Electronic current sensing provides internal protection and positive full closing force
- Field-addable position feedback/auxiliary switch module available (5-wire control wiring only)