Combines the most advanced electronic circuitry with field proven Ion-pump® sensor technology creating a highly sensitive, accurate electronic refrigerant leak detector. Over 100 computer generated tones and a high intensity bar graph display quickly alerts the user to varying halogen concentrations. Patented, automatic calibration design eliminates the need for manual balance or tick rate adjustments, the selectable 10 sensitivity ranges enable the LS790B to detect all non-combustible CFC, HCFC, HFC, SF6 gases and blends.
- Detects all non-combustible CFC, HCFC, HFC, SF6 gases and blends.
- Individually calibrated to detect a leak rate of better than 0.25 oz/yr (7g/yr) of HFC
- Patented Ion-Pump® sensor technology proven effective in detecting all refrigerant types
- Patented water vapor filter provides greater stability under high humidity conditions
- Patented automatic calibration circuit ensures peak performance at all times