The WS-069 series digital display wall module conjunction with the T6820 series controllers for measuring ambient zone temperature, for display and modify the heating and cooling temperature setpoints, for enable/disable operation. The WS-069 series digital display wall module utilizes a precision thermistor to measure zone temperature and deliver an analog signal to the T6820 series controller.
The user is able to read and reset the setpoints and parameters of the local controller as well as other T6820 series controller. Heating/Cooling/ Ventilating mode setting, Temperature setpoint adjustment and High/Medium/Low/Automatic fan speed control can be accomplished from the WS-069 series sensor.
The WS-069 series digital display wall module is ready to be connected to the T6820 series controllers. The T6820 series controllers contains the most frequently used fan-coil units (FCU) applications and has personalities for Heating, Cooling, and Ventilating mode control.
- Compatible with T6820 series controllers
- Digital display of sensing temperature and user selected temperature setting on demand
- Adjustable Heating, Cooling and Ventilating mode control
- Adjustable manual 3-speed and Automatic fan speed control
- Adjustable high and low setpoint limits
- Push-button selection of Enable/Disable operation
- Provided temperature calibrating function
- Provided Enable/Disable key locking function
- Provided low temperature protecting function
- Provided power failures re-start function
- Non-volatile memory (EEPROM) retains user settings during power loss
- Provided self-diagnostic function
- Backlight function available(optional)
- Wireless remote control function available(optional)