RIDGID Electric Soldering Gun
- Designed for soft soldering (50/50, 95/5 Alloys) 1/4″ – 1 1/2″ Copper Tube.
- Flameless soldering – easy-to-use.
- Specially designed for repair and renovation jobs.
- Six feet cable
- Built-in-handle and cord grip
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards (115 V only)
Flameless soldering in a compact, inexpensive package.
The Model RT-100 Mini Electric Soldering Gun uses electric resistance heating technology to melt solder on copper joints up to 1 1/2″. With no flame, there is no fear of igniting wallboard, insulation, or studs and joists. Simply place the carbon tips on the fitting to begin heating the joint and it can be completed in less than 20 seconds. The heat generated through the carbon tips will melt all types of soldering material – 50/50 and 95/5 included – and reach temperatures up to 750°F. Its compact design makes it ideal for reaching tight spots during repair and renovation projects and is extremely portable. The tool is designed with the service plumber in mind.