L4064 Fan and Limit Controllers
For control of high limit and fan motor in all types of forced air heating systems.
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation.
- Push-in receptacles for stripped wire.
- Female receptacles for 1/4 inch male flag connectors.
- Auxiliary screw terminals.
- Field adjustable fan and high limit settings.
- L4064B and R models have a manual fan switch that overrides the fan control to keep the fan running continuously.
- TRADELINE models with mounting adapters for easy installation and strain relief bushings to protect wiring from field abuse.
Application: Forced warm air heating systems
Switching Action: Fan switch makes and high limit switch breaks on temperature rise.
Dimensions: 4-9/32 in. high x 3 in. wide x 1-19/32 in. deep excluding element (109 mm high x 76 mm wide x 40 mm deep excluding element)
Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +190°F (-40°C to +88°C)
Differential Temperature Range: High limit 25°F (High limit 14°C)
Tradeline Value: Tradeline
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Listed File MP466, Guide MBPR
Approvals, CSA: Certified: File No. LR1622